Anita started a blog?!

Well, how about that?!  One minute I am googling "how to start a blog" and the next I am typing up my first blogpost.  I have no idea how this is going to go but for a while now I have had so many thoughts about so many things so I thought "why not?!"  

So here we are.  

Here, you will read my random, unsolicited thoughts on marriage and how to keep it happy and healthy.  You will also read about what I have learned about raising a large family.  Not so much about the nitty gritty details of meal planning and budgeting (which I have never done!!), but more so about the heart of the matter.  You will read about the things that I have learned that really work and the things that don't work when trying to raise humans.  

You may also read what I think about making a home.  It has been a process for me and I have learned so much about it as well!  I want to share what I have learned about when it comes to designing a space that works for your family! I want to share that BEAUTY MATTERS and can be achieved in a home with small children AND without breaking the bank!  I would love to take you through our home and showcase the projects we have tackled ourselves and those for which we hired professionals!  

Welcome to my tiny corner of the Internet.  It isn't my favourite platform, as I would much rather meet like-minded people in real life and chat over a good cup of French press coffee or a beautiful glass of a California Cab Sauv,  but it seems to be the thing these days, so here we go.....

Also, my mom always told me I should write more, so this one's for my mama!

Thanks for reading! 
  Anita 

 

Comments

  1. A glass of California cab sauv...I was just thinking about pouring one for myself. See you in....8 Hours? Love that you’re doing this. You have so much beauty to share with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts